The browser you are using is not supported by this website. All versions of Internet Explorer are no longer supported, either by us or Microsoft (read more here:

Please use a modern browser to fully experience our website, such as the newest versions of Edge, Chrome, Firefox or Safari etc.

Student services

Reading support

If you are a student and have some form of disability or reading impairment, such as dyslexia, visual impairment, physical disability or ADHD, you have the right to get course materials in an accessible form. If you have difficulties reading written text, the library can help you get accessible literature such as audiobooks or modified texts.

Read more about the library's reading support on the Faculty of Law library's website.

Disability Support Services

If you have a disability, for example dyslexia, a visual impairment, or ADHD, and would like to study at Lund University, we can provide you with support during your studies.

In order to receive support, you must have a certificate stating that your disability is long-term or permanent, or documentation from your home university. We ask that you get in touch with your Accessibility Officer at Lund University when you apply for a programme/course, so that we can provide you with the best and most complete information possible and prepare the support you need.

More information on how Lund University can support students with disabilities.

The Academic Support Centre

The Academic Support Centre (ASC) aims to foster and promote good communication and study practices among students across Lund University.
The Academic Support Centre are a free service open to all students studying courses and programmes conducted in English at Lund University.

Learn more at the Academic Support Center website.

Student health counselling

The Student Health Centre offers counselling to Lund University students. Our staff work primarily with psychological problems that affect your ability to study, such as stress, worry, anxiety, depression, transitional issues and/or academic difficulties. This is in addition to other public and private health clinics where you can go for general medical issues, sexual health and contraception.

All information shared by you with our staff is held in the strictest confidence and is not communicated to anyone without your permission, except in the rare instance of a life-threatening situation.

More information from the Student Health Counselling at Lund University.

Activities with the Student Health Centre.

As an international student, you may need to access healthcare in Sweden at some point during your studies.

Find out where to turn to and what applies to you if you need to seek healthcare.


Jenny Backer

Academic Advisor
incoming [at] jur [dot] lu [dot] se (incoming[at]jur[dot]lu[dot]se)

Louise Hultqvist

Internationalisation Manager
louise [dot] hultqvist [at] jur [dot] lu [dot] se (louise[dot]hultqvist[at]jur[dot]lu[dot]se)

Anders Tröjer

Master’s Programme Coordinator
anders [dot] trojer [at] jur [dot] lu [dot] se (anders[dot]trojer[at]jur[dot]lu[dot]se)